BLAIRS RO is the most efficient and effective method of water purification known to man. It removes impurities as small as 0.0001 micron size (a human hair is 50-70 microns thick!) cleansing water of all biological impurities, suspended particles, dissolved solids (TDS), salts, fluorides, metals and chemicals. Most non-RO systems can filter particles only up to 5-10 microns in size, leaving behind almost all dissolved impurities (like bad-tasting salts) and some fine physical impurities.Features :
- Corrosion free components for long service life.
- Simple controls for trouble free operation.
- Easy accessibility to all components
- Single phase units available to 16,000 GPD
- 316 Stainless steel triplex plunger pumps
- All pumps close coupled to electric motor.
- High rejection RO membranes
- Most competitive price in the industry.
- Unit frame of rustproof fiberglass structural channel.
- All units are factory tested.
- Operation controlled by low feed water pressure switch and solid state time delay relay.
- Ten Standard Models: 100, 150, 300, 1000, 2700, 4000, 5400, 8000, 12000, & 16000 LPM.
- Customer support by professional engineering staff.